The following is a list of items required to begin the application process for the program. There may be additional action or materials required for admission to the program. Upon receipt of the materials below a representative from the Rowan Global Admissions Processing Office will contact applicants with confirmation or indicating any missing items.
• Completed Rowan Global online application form
• Completed Rowan Global Foundation Course Completion Form
• Completed Advanced Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Student Hardship Form (if applicable)
• $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
• Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
• Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
• Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
• The following undergraduate courses must be taken at an accredited institution prior to matriculation in the Post Baccalaureate in Advanced Premedical Studies at CMSRU program: 2 semesters (8 credits) of Biology with labs, 2 semesters (8 credits) of Chemistry with labs. In addition, the following undergraduate coursework is strongly recommended prior to admission: 2 semesters (8 credits) of Organic Chemistry with labs, 2 semesters (8 credits) of General Physics with lab.
• A reported MCAT score (recommended but no longer required)
• Typewritten personal statement describing the pathway toward medical school and your greatest hurdle (academic, personal, professional). Please limit to 1000-1500 words.
• Two letters of recommendation from professors or academic advisors (must be recent recommendation letters unless approved by Director)
• Updated resume
For any admissions related questions, please contact enrollment counselor Jeff Plumer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (856) 256-4051. The mailing address is Rowan Global Admissions: Enterprise Center 225 Rowan Boulevard Glassboro, NJ 08028.
2018-2019 APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 16TH, 2018
Once your application is completed (all admissions requirements fulfilled) and sent over to Admissions Committee for review; Admissions Committee will convene and review entire application holistically to make determination/recommendation for applicant moving to next phase of selection process. Applicant will be invited for an interview (in person or Skype – if applicant is long distance) to determine fit for PB program OR applicant will receive notification of denial of admission. Please make note of the timeline below.
For applications that are received by November 30th
Interviews will be held the week of December 11th and decisions will be sent by December 23d
For applications that are received between December and February
Interviews will be held the week of March 12th and decisions will be sent by March 26th
For applications that are received between February till April 16th
Interviews will be held the week of April 23th and May 7th
Anyone on wait list will also be notified by May 7th.