Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU). The Office of the Registrar is located on the 4th floor of the CMSRU Medical Education Building in the Office of Student Affairs (OSA). For information or other requests not included on this webpage, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, call 856-361-2886, or stop by suite 409D in the OSA. * Due to COVID-19, on-site assistance may be temporary unavailable.
The following services are available for students, former students and alumni of CMSRU.
- Additional Diploma Order - to request additional copies of your diploma or if you need a replacement of your original diploma please provide the following information:
- Rowan University Student ID number
- Degree received
- Date you received/will receive your degree
- Current mailing address
- Please make your check or money order payable to Rowan University (and include your mobile phone number in the memo section)
- Name Change – to request a name change, complete the change of data request form and provide official documentation, as follows:
- Social security card
- Legal name change document
- New driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Transcript and MSPE requests (for current and former students and alumni of CMSRU students)
- Verifying enrollment and "good academic standing," dates of attendance, and graduation (for current and former students and alumni of CMSRU only)
Information governing the management of student records is included in the CMSRU FERPA Policy.
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Camden, NJ 08103